Scientific papers will be considered for publication is eligible and the following references:
- The article is an original work and has never been published in the journal of scientific or books.
- Title of the article in accordance with the theme of each number as described above.
The number of pages between 18-20 for article 1.5 spaced on A4 size paper (21 cm x 29.7 cm) with font Times New Roman and Arabic new Time (for words of Arabic) with size 12 fonts.
- Articles must include an abstract (150-200 words) in Indonesian, English, Arabic and keywords (4-6 words).
- Each foreign language and regional languages, in addition to names of people and places, and that has not been absorbed and standard in Indonesian is written in italics (italic); specifically the Arabic word written italic font Times New Arabic and following the guidelines of transliteration.
- Posts emailed firstname.lastname@example.org in the form of document files and accompanied by the author's name, institution of origin, email address, and No. Tlp./HP.
- Technical writing footnotes follow the rules as follows:
Oemar Seno Adji, Peradilan Bebas Negara Hukum (Jakarta: Erlangga, 1985), 34. Ibid., 36.
- Translation Book:
C. Snouck, Islam di Hindia Belanda, terj. S. Gunawan (Jakarta: Bhatara Aksara, 1983), 34.
- Article in a Book or Encyclopedia:
Abdus Subhan, "Social and Religious Reform Movements in the 19th Century Among the Muslims," the Social and Religious Movements, ed. S. P. Sen (Calcutta: Institute of Historical Studies, 1979), 34.
Fazlur Rahman, "Revival and Reform in Islam," in The Cambridge History of Islam, vol. 2, ed. P. M. Holt et. al. (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1970), 34.
- Article in the Journal:
George Makdisi, "The Hanbali School and Sufism," Humanities Islamica, 2 (January, 1974), 61.
- Articles in Newspapers:
Sritua Arief, “Perilaku Golongan Menengah di Indonesia,” Jawa Pos, 2 Januari 2000, 4.
QS. al-Baqarah: 12.
- Theses and Dissertation:
Mukhlis, Corak Pemikiran Hamka tentang Pluralitas Agama (Rekonstruksi dari Tafsir Al-Azhar), Tesis (Yogyakarta: IAIN Sunan Kalijaga, 2000), 25.
- When references was quoted intermittently by one or more different references, then simply write the name of the last author, then the first word of the title is a reference. For example: Zahra, Us}u>l, 35.
- When citing the same references chronologically, then simply write: Ibid. If different pages, simply add page numbers: Ibid., 14.
- Writing a list of references made by the late author's name, book title, city, publisher, and year, and then sorted alphabetically, as the following example:
Madjid, Nurcholish. Islam Doktrin dan Peradaban, Cet. 2. Jakarta: Yayasan Wakaf Paramadina 2004.
Rusyd, Ibn. Bida>yat al-Mujtahid fi> Niha>yat al-Muqtas}id. Semarang: Usaha Keluarga, t.th.
Siregar, A. Rivay. Tasawuf dari Sufisme Klasik ke Neo-Sufisme. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada, 200.
- Each article will be selected and judged by an editorial team with the involvement of relevant experts in the field, and then the author will get information about the status of his article: accepted, accepted with revisions, or rejected. Decision editorial team is inviolable.
- For authors whose articles are accepted and has submitted a revised, just waiting for the order line and schedule of issue of the journal.
- The authors requested willingness to pay for the process (process costs) amounted to 700.000 or US $ 70.
- The author will get a six copies printed journals and 5 printed off. For those from outside Ponorogo, the journal will be sent to the address in question.
Other things can be asked directly to the manager and staff of the journal. Contact Person to be contacted are: M. Harir Muzakki (085856740621) and Khoirul Fathoni (085235594596)